Brantley Janson Yost & Ellison, a CPA and advisory firm founded in 1976, is seeking a staff accountant to join our team. We provide public accounting, tax and advisory services to individuals and diverse clients in private industry.
Responsibilities will include:
· Prepare individual, business and partnership tax returns.
· Assist in audit, review and compilation engagements.
· Prepare and review payroll and sales tax returns.
· Research complex tax scenarios.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Intense attention to detail
· Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
· Ability to evaluate, identify and execute proposed solutions to problems
· Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
· Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), experience with ProSystemsFx desired
· Flexible work schedule required January – April with required overtime
Education, Training &/or Certification:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
· Sufficient credits to sit for CPA exam
About Brantley Janson Yost & Ellison
Brantley Janson Yost & Ellison is a leading local CPA and advisory firm. Our mission is to develop trusted relationships with our clients so that they realize their financial goals and we distinguish ourselves through outstanding service and professionalism. We foster an environment where satisfaction for our employees and clients is achieved in a collaborative office with access to regular technical training and advanced technology systems.
TO APPLY: To be considered for this opportunity please submit your application including resume and cover letter to: HR@brantleyjanson.com
Brantley Janson Yost & Ellison is an Equal Opportunity Employer